RapidRollTM 3000 machine protection
The RapidRoll® 3000 high-speed roll door is perfectly suited to machine protection applications thanks to its high speed combined with long service life and robust aluminium door curtain. Practically maintenance-free operation and a minimal space requirement are substantial advantages.
The RapidRoll® 3000 is particularly suitable for laser protection because the shape of the double-skinned slats provides a labyrinth overlap at the joints and so the laser beam has no opportunity to pass through the curtain at any point.
Note: Designs which comply with various company standards are available.
Particularly suitable for:
- Laser facilities for welding and cutting, for example
- Automatic welding systems
- Cutting systems
- Milling machines
- Paint spray booths
- Workpiece handling
- Tool handling
- Conveyor systems
- Lift and high-bay storage systems
Advantages at a glance
- Suitable for universal use
- Labyrinth connectors between slats ensure a laser-proof door curtain
- Rapid opening and closing ensures a short cycle time
- Protection against flying sparks, dust, noise or welding spatter
- Personal protection in machine hazard zones
- Safety switches complying with EN ISO 13849-1 and EN 62061
- Doors comply with EN 953 and EN 1088
- Microprocessor control of the doors allows programming to customer needs
- Designs which comply with various company standards are available
- High reliability, even over years of frequent cycles (up to 4 cycles/minute)
- This door is perfectly suited to machine protection applications thanks to its high speed combined with long service life and robust aluminium door curtain. Further benefits include virtually maintenance-free operation and minimal space requirements.
Robust, double-skinned aluminium slats with a labyrinth connection. Optimum protection against flying sparks, dust, noise or welding spatter.
Laser protection curtain
The door has been tested in accordance with EN 60825-4 A protection period > 60 seconds is achieved at twice the focal distance and a laser output of 4.6 kW.
The RapidRoll 3000 machine protection door includes a safety limit switch complying with: PL d/cat. 3 and PL e/cat. 4 (EN ISO13849-1), SIL 3 (EN 62061).
Return on Investment (ROI) calculator
Calculate the return on your investment to check how quickly you can recoup the purchase cost of an Albany product.